Tilapia with Corn Salsa
Everybody loves fish, and this super fast and delicious dish is very popular. Though it tastes like it takes a long time, it cooks in minutes under the broiler.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in.
- from the heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with the fish.
Courtesy of Samuel Samura. Samuel Samura is a native from West Africa, he writes on various topics, including health, fitness, African cultures etc. He is the author of ‘Meeting the cheeky bumsters of The Gambia‘ an article that throws light on some of the things to expect when visiting The Gambia as a tourist.