This was easy & delish! I strongly recommend using shredded chicken rather than ground beef. I made it both ways and the chicken gets far better reviews.
20 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- lbs ground beef
- large onion, chopped
- (28 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- (16 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- (16 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies or 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso tomatoes & chilies
- (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- (7 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, undrained
- envelopes taco seasoning mix
- taco cheese, Finely shredded
- tortilla chips, crushed
- Brown meat and onions.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips.
- If soup seems too thick, add 1 cup water.
- Simmer, covered for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls.
- Sprinkle cheese and chips on top.
- Serve while hot.