Spanish Chicken Tacos Recipe – Serves 6
The Fitpro Team
Spanish Chicken Tacos
A Delicious and light tasting Chicken Taco. Great fresh ingredients for a summer lunch or dinner.
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 6 Avocado, cubed
- 6 lb Chicken Tenderloin, diced
- 24 tbsp Cilantro, diced
- 12 tbsp Coconut Milk,
- 12 tbsp Coconut Oil,
- 1 1/2 cup Feta Cheese,
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 36 leaves Iceberg Lettuce,
- 6 Jalapeno, diced
- 6 Lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 Red Onion - Large, diced
- Heat skillet at medium high heat with the coconut oil.
- Add in the diced chicken and begin to brown, after about 5 minutes add in the garlic and jalapeño and sauté for a few seconds.
- Then add in the coconut milk, continue to cook until the chicken is fully cooked, about another 2 minutes.
- Mix the avocado, cilantro, red onion, lime juice together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Use half the chicken mix and divide it between 3 lettuce leaves.
- Add some of the avocado mix, and finally sprinkle with the crumbled white cheese.