Baked Chicken Nuggets
Kids loves it! Adults will appreciate this recipe for a tasty appetizer, too! Serve warm with dipping sauces if needed.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil.
- Mix well.
- Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes