Baked Chicken Nuggets
Kids loves it! Adults will appreciate this recipe for a tasty appetizer, too! Serve warm with dipping sauces if needed.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil.
- Mix well.
- Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes
Courtesy of Samuel Samura.
Samuel Samura is a native from West Africa, he writes on various topics, including health, fitness, African cultures etc.
He is the author of ‘Meeting the cheeky bumsters of The Gambia‘ an article that throws light on some of the things to expect when visiting The Gambia as a tourist.