This is an ideal punch than can be enjoyed at home and on the go.
45 minPrep Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 soursop fruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups milk, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Working in batches, press soursop pieces through a fine-mesh strainer with the back of a spoon into a bowl to remove the juice from the fruit.
- Whisk milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg into soursop juice until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Pour punch into a pitcher and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.