Simple Roasted Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is so good on its own, that barely any seasoning is needed. This recipe is so simple and easy.
15 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into
- 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.