Baked Creamed Corn With Red Bell Peppers and Jalapenos Serves 6
Baked Creamed Corn With Red Bell Peppers and Jalapenos Serves
15 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 8 ears corn, husked
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 stick salted butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the corn kernels from the ear in a large, deep bowl with a sharp knife. Turn the knife to the dull side and scrape the cob all the way down to remove all the bits of kernel and the creamy milk.
- Add the red bell peppers, jalapenos, heavy cream, 2 teaspoons salt, a generous amount of pepper and the butter and mix well.
- Pour into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bake until hot and bubbly, 45 to 55 minutes.